Everyone of us will feel nervous and less confidence when presenting in front of people. All this feeling may be hiding by various of manner. There have three steps which i learn ' How to Communicate Clearly in front of People'. Firstly, confidence with your self, secondly, attract audience attention by make a more movement whether using the body language, eye contact or walking. Lastly, you must to speak loudly and clearly to make audience understanding what you want to say. This steps look like easy but we must always practice to earn the
great skills of communication. Based on my experience, when my friends pick up my name to present, firstly I feel shock and nervous but I try to relax to release my nervous. A few later, I was smiling to everyone to increase my confidence. Actually our lecturer give only one minute to launch the album. So I must arrange the strategy by telling the important only. First step I was introduce my self and my album cover also whole of the song. Next, I was told about the price and lastly promoting again my album. Enough one minute, I feel like to further my launching because I think I'm already success to attract the audience attention and also proud with my album.
No comments:
Post a Comment